It’s time to head for the Hills! The Tubing and Sledding Hills, that is. Flying down these snow covered hills is simply fun especially when you do it with your kids. Tubing and Sledding are not about the hot spots, but about the adventure, the fun, and the memories!
Here are some of the favorite tubing and sledding spots in Northeast WI.
TUBING HILLS WITH TOW ROPES
Triangle Sports Area in Green Bay – Hours: Monday-Friday 4:30-7:45 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 11:30 a.m.-7:45 p.m. Fees: Tow rope $3.50 per person, all ages. Tow ropes close at 7:45 p.m. gates at 8:00 p.m. daily innertube rental $2.50 (limited supply). Call 920-391-3670 for hill conditions.
Oconto Falls Tubing Hill in Oconto Falls – Hours: Saturday and Sunday from 1pm-4pm. Bring your own tube. Admission is FREE
Winter Park in Kewaunee – Hours: Saturday 10am-8pm and Sunday 11am-5pm. Fees: $6/person (2 hours), $25 Family Rate (2 hours-up to 5 people)
Calumet County Park Tubing Hill in Hilbert – Hours: Saturday and Sundays 11am-4pm. Fees: $6.00/person + deposit. (You must rent a tube).
Navarino Tubing Hill in Shiocton – Hours: Fridays 4:30 to 9:00, Saturdays 10:00 to 9:00, Sundays 10:00 to 5:30. Fees: $7.00/person/hr.
- Allouez – Webster Park
- Appleton – Plamann Park, Memorial Park, Erb Park, Reid Golf Course
- Bellevue – Josten Park
- Brillion – Braun’s Deer Run Golf Course
- Clintonville – West Street Sledding Hill
- Combined Locks – Haack Sledding Hill, Memorial Park/Fries Recreational Area
- DePere – Sand Acres Park, Lion’s Trailside Park, VFW Park, Hardee’s Hill
- Fish Creek – Peninsula State Park Golf Course (Hill 17)
- Green Bay – Fireman’s Hill
- Greenville – Jennerjohn Park
- Grand Chute – Prairie Hill Park
- Howard – Meadowbrook Park
- Kaukauna – Grignon Park (Mount Misery), White City Park
- Kimberly – Sunset Park
- Little Chute – Island Park, Van Lieshout Park
- Marion – Marion Athletic Park
- Marinette – City Park
- Manitowoc – Silver Creek Pond Hill
- Menasha – Clovis Park, Fritsch Park
- Neenah – Washington Park, O’Hauser Park, Quarry Park
- New London – Riverside Park
- Oshkosh – Garbage Hill, Red Arrow Park, Westhaven Circle Park
- Shawano – Maple Hills Sledding Hill
- Sherwood – Wanick Choute Park Hill
- Sturgeon Bay – Big Hill Park
- Suamico – Suamico Elementary School (Hill on side of school)
- Two Rivers – Washington Park
- Waupaca – Swan Park Sledding Hill
- Wrightstown – Zirbel Sledding Hill